Miami is a City with plenty food places, but where to go in Miami-Dade and eat healthy food in a clean space.
Below you can find a list of South Florida restaurants, hot dog carts, food trucks and other places that serve food, published by ABC Local 10 News’ Clean Plate report. All had zero violations during a routine, unannounced state inspection during the last quarter of 2016.
* La Nostra Pizza, 200 SW 113th Ave., Miami (mobile)
* Chiavaris Cafe(in Chevron station) 401 SW 71st Ave., Miami
* Porto Cervo Restaurant, 1 Fisher Island Drive, Miami
* Wendy’s, 46 E. 49th St., Hialeah
* KFC, 811 W. 49th St., Hialeah
* Blue Banquet Hall, 8528 SW 8th St., Miami
* La Maison Chevalier, 2486 NW 20th St., Miami
* Miami Party Grill, 9613 SW 57th St., Miami (mobile)
* Tiki Bar, Sheraton, 3900 NW 21st St., Miami
*Hot Dog Connection, 20525 Old Cutler Road, Miami
* Habitat Residence, 1700 SW 2nd Ave., Miami
* Miami Lisber Catering, 12949 W. Okeechobee Road, Hialeah Gardens (catering)
* Moty’s Mediterranean Cuisine, 2517 NW 21st Terrace, Miami (mobile)
* Yummy Frozen Treats, 3729 SE 5th Court, Homestead (mobile).
You can check the original article HERE