Top 25 Wedding-Planning Tips from Newlyweds
If you want to learn about the wedding process, you have to listen to newlyweds. BridalGuide.com, one of the leading websites in the wedding business has made a very useful compilation of wedding-planning tips coming from fabulous couples that agreed to give their best advice. They’ve walked down the aisle, they’ve said “I Do” and have partied like crazy at their reception. Then, when they returned from their honeymoons, they shared with the Bridal Guide their “best advice” and this website is passing it down to all us!
1. Take Your Time.
2. Be Present in Each Moment.
3. Do a First Look.
4. Don’t Get Caught Up in “Perfection.”
5. Have Faith That All Of Your Efforts Will Be Worth It.
6. Share Something Personal And Unique With Your Guests.
7. Try Not To Stress (Even When It Seems Impossible).
8. Prioritize, Prioritize, Prioritize.
9. Accept That You Can’t Please Everyone.
10. Be A Team Throughout The Entire Process.
11. Remind Yourself What’s Truly Important.
12. Celebrate Your Love (And Let Others Share Your Joy, Too).
13. Take One Thing At a Time.
14. Take Time to Enjoy Each Other’s Company.
15. Kiss Your Husband As Many Times as You Can.
16. Consider the Environment When Planning Your Wedding.
18. Keep the Big Picture in Mind.
19. Hire a Day-Of Coordinator.
20. Don’t Sweat the Little Things.
21. Make Wedding Appointments Fun!
22. Let Your Creativity Flow.
23. Keep It Simple.
24. Finish Your To-Do List Early,
25. Don’t Get Too Caught Up in… (Want to read the entire article, CLICK HERE)
Picture courtesy of BridalGuides.com by Katelyn James Photography